Value & Duration: $70,000 / year for two years
Application packages must include the following materials:
• Arts & Science Internal Application Form
• A support letter from the graduate unit Chair, as per the selection criteria (maximum two pages);
• A nomination letter from the faculty advisor/mentor, as per the selection criteria;
• Statement of research intent from the nominee (maximum two pages);
• Nominee’s C.V. (no page restriction); and
• A draft letter of offer (prepared by the Business Officer of the unit). The letter of offer should confirm arrangements for providing the required $5000 start-up funding per year.
The University of Toronto Provost’s Postdoctoral Fellowship program provides funding to increase opportunities for hiring postdoctoral fellows from underrepresented groups, specifically Indigenous and Black researchers. These fellowships will enable postdoctoral researchers to grow their scholarly profiles, undertake academic work at the University of Toronto, and strengthen the research environment at the University with diverse perspectives.
For a complete program overview, please visit the program website, here.
Departmental Deadline: September 13, 2019