|Site Name: Warminster|
|Borden No.: BdGv-1|
|Research Date: 1946, 1947, 1961-1969, 1979|
The Warminster site was extensively excavated after the main involvement of OAS members. In total, the site was excavated in 1946-47 by Margaret Thomson and Dr. T.F. McIlwraith, 1961 to 1968 by J.N. Emerson and his graduate students, including C. Heidenreich, W. Russell and A. Tyyska, and 1978-79 by Clark Sykes. Sykes wrote his Ph.D. dissertation on the Warminster site in 1983.
Left mouse-click on the each of the following images for a larger picture and a descriptive caption.