The Anthropology Graduate Courses are primarily reserved for Anthropology Graduate Students. We also welcome students from other departments, space permitting. Students from other department won’t be able to enrol into the courses in ROSI immediately but rather need to follow the procedure below in order to enrol into one of the courses.
- 2017-18 ANT Graduate Course Schedule
- Reading and Research instructions
- University of Toronto Policy on Auditing Courses
- Instructions for course enrolment 2017-18
Instructions for enrolment for students from other departments:
Graduate students from other departments must obtain permission from the ANT course instructor to enrol into an anthropology graduate course and complete an SGS “add/drop course form” – http://www.sgs.utoronto.ca/currentstudents/Pages/Student-Forms-and-Letters.aspx, collect approval signature from the the instructor (email approval also permitted) and their home department and submit the form to Natalia Krencil in the Anthropology Graduate Office, Room 256, 19 Russell Street (firstname.lastname@example.org) so that we can enrol the student into the course. It’s up to the student to obtain permission from their home department to allow the course to serve to complete program requirements in the home department.
The contact information for our graduate faculty members is posted at: http://anthropology.utoronto.ca/people/
- 2016-2017 ANT Graduate Course Schedule
- 2015-2016 ANT Graduate Course Schedule
- 2015-2016-ANT Graduate Course Descriptions
- 2014-2015-ANT Course Schedule
- 2013-2014 Anthropology Graduate Courses
- 2013-2014 ANT Graduate Course Schedule
- 2012-2013 ANT Graduate Course Descriptions
- 2011-2012 Anthropology Graduate Courses